Location – York
- Youth & Senior Races on the York Sport Village closed circuit
- Velodrome taster session (weather permitting)
- Road bike only Time Trial for Clarion Kenneth Humphries trophy (with special awards for fastest fixed wheel, fastest vintage bike, fastest with mudguard and saddlebag)
- Gala dinner and prize presentation
- Exploring the many cycle friendly routes around York
To keep prices down and to be family friendly we are not recommending a single hotel as the HQ and
venue, thus allowing you to find accommodation to suit the duration of stay and your own tastes. For information about accommodation options, see the Visit York site.
|Levy Includes||Adults||Under 14s|
|Full Levy (Saturday evening, Sunday evening, meet ribbon)||£31||£15|
|Sunday evening only (including meet ribbon)||£17||£8|
|Saturday evening only (including meet ribbon)||£17||£8|
Under 6s are free (including meet ribbon).
Full information about how to pay will be available here soon.
Guest of Honour
We are delighted to welcome as our Guest of Honour, the 2018 ladies winner of the Transcontinental Race – Manchester’s Ede Harrison.
Other Details and More Information
- Our evening functions and annual conference will be held at the York Rail Institute.
- Volunteers are welcome – contact us if you want to help make it a great Yorkshire event.
- Useful information about public transport in the York area is available from the iTravel York site.
- Full details available as a PDF: Easter Meet Information & Full Programme.