National Clarion Cycling Club Membership
If you are reading this and you are not a member of a Clarion Cycling Club, then welcome, we’d like to see you. We hope there’s a Clarion cycling club near you… at least within riding distance….
Why Join the National Clarion Cycling Club?
With over 120 years’ experience to share, we are passionate about helping more people to enjoy the benefits of cycling. Whether you’re new to cycling, ride regularly or want to get back into it, we cater for you.
Here are some of the benefits of joining the National Clarion Cycling Club.
- Option to Buy Clarion Cover 3rd Party Insurance. for just £12
- Accident Assistance and Legal Support
- Award winning Boots & Spurs Cycling magazine delivered to your door twice a year
- 15% discount Cotswold Outdoors
- 15% discount Snow & Rock
- 15% discount Runners Need
- 10% discount Cycle Surgery (NB the discount code will be printed on your membership card).
- 15% discount Lusso Bike (NB the discount code will be printed on your membership card)
- 10% discount InMotion Products
- Cycle with club mates throughout the UK
- Rides and Events – a friendly welcome at rides around the country
- Annual Easter Meet
- Annual Autumn Meet
- Access to Clarion Championship Races
- Access to buy National Clarion Cycling Club Kit
- Season-long points competition
- Clarion Cyclists Welcome Clarion Friendly Venues
- 30 Sections Across the UK and Europe
You can join the following Clarion Cycling Clubs online:-
- Sunderland Clarion Cycling Club (senior membership £19 per year + £1 admin fee) Join Sunderland Clarion Cycling Club
- Bury Clarion Cycling Club (Full Racing Senior £15 per year + £1 admin fee) Join Bury Clarion Cycling Club
If you don’t see your local Clarion Cycling Club listed above then please check back soon as online membership is being rolled out to all sections by early 2018
If you don’t live within riding distance of a Clarion Cycling Club how about forming a local section of the Clarion? It’s really easy and the National Clarion will provide support and guidance. For more information please visit our guide to How to start a new clarion cycling club
People who are thinking of joining the National Clarion Cycling Club often have a few questions they want to ask us before joining or coming out on one of our rides.
Here we try to answer some of the more popular ones for you. If you have any other questions about the National Clarion Cycling Club or our activities please use the contact us form at the bottom of this page.
- Do I have to race? No, we are quite happy for you to just ride club runs as many members do.
- What is Boots & Spurs? Boots and Spurs is the National Clarion Cycling Magazine published twice yearly and sent to all members Boots & Spurs
- I belong to another cycling club can i join the National Clarion Cycling club as well? Yes we have several members who are 2nd claim Clarion members
- Does the National Clarion Cycling Club organise events? Yes they can be viewed here Events
- Can I join online? Online membership is being rolled out to all National Clarion Sections ready for 2018.
- What are the benefits of joining the National Clarion Cycling Club? National Clarion Membership Benefits
- How much does it cost to join the National Clarion Cycling Club? Membership Costs
- Is there a Clarion Cycling Club Section near where I live? All Clarion Cycling Clubs can be viewed here Section Map
- I live in Glasgow is there a Clarion Cycling Club near me. Yes there are two Glasgow Clarion cycling clubs nearby. The first is Coatbridge with members from Airdrie, Coatbridge, Glenboig, Baillieston, Bellshill and Greater Glasgow Coatbridge Clarion CC the 2nd is the West Of Scotland Clarion CC.
- I recently joined when will I receive my membership card? Membership cards are sent out several times a year.
- How do I benefit from the National Clarion Cycling Club discount at Cotswold Outdoors? The Cotswold Outdoor discount code will be printed on your membership card.
- Does the National Clarion Cycling Club Offer Third Party Cycling Insurance? National Clarion Cycling Club offers optional “Clarion Cover” Third Party Cycling Insurance for an additional £12 to all paid up National Clarion members for 2017. Clarion Cover Insurance runs from 1st January 2017 to 31st December 2017.
THIRD PARTY CYCLING INSURANCE
The National Clarion Cycling Club is offering all members the option of buying Third Party Cycling Insurance ‘Clarion Cover’ for just £12 in 2017. If you are already a member of the National Clarion you can buy Clarion Cover through membership mojo Buy Clarion Cover Third Party Insurance
Clarion Cover Third Party Insurance will only be available to paid up National Clarion members. Please note Clarion Cover runs from 1st January 2017 to 31st December 2017.
If you are a member of Tuxford, Fenland, Heanor, Saddleworth or London section or a private member and have already used Membership mojo and you wish to also benefit from Clarion Cover you just need to send a cheque to Ian Clarke and ask him to upgrade your membership on the membership mojo system.
For more information about Insurance please see Clarion Cycling Club Insurance
Full terms and conditions here clarion-cover-policy-information