National Clarion Cycling Club Membership
If you are reading this and you are not a member of a Clarion Cycling Club, then welcome, we’d like to see you. We hope there’s a Clarion cycling club near you… at least within riding distance….
Why Join the National Clarion Cycling Club?
With over 120 years’ experience to share, we are passionate about helping more people to enjoy the benefits of cycling. Whether you’re new to cycling, ride regularly or want to get back into it, we cater for you.
Here are some of the benefits of joining the National Clarion Cycling Club.
- Free Clarion Cover 3rd Party Insurance.
- Accident Assistance and Legal Support
- Award winning Boots & Spurs Cycling magazine delivered to your door twice a year
- 15% discount Cotswold Outdoors
- 15% discount Snow & Rock
- 15% discount Runners Need
- 10% discount Cycle Surgery (NB the discount code will be printed on your membership card).
- 15% discount Lusso Bike (NB the discount code will be printed on your membership card)
- 10% discount InMotion Products
- Cycle with club mates throughout the UK
- Rides and Events – a friendly welcome at rides around the country
- Annual Easter Meet
- Annual Autumn Meet
- Access to Clarion Championship Races
- Access to buy National Clarion Cycling Club Kit
- Season-long points competition
- Clarion Cyclists Welcome Clarion Friendly Venues
- 30 Sections Across the UK and Europe
You can join the following Clarion Cycling Clubs online:-
London Clarion Cycling Club
Barnoldswick Clarion Cycling Club
Blackpool Clarion Cycling Club (launching soon)
Bolton Clarion Cycling Club
Brighton and Hove Clarion Cycling Club
Bury Clarion Cycling Club
Calder Clarion Cycling Club
Clitheroe Clarion Cycling Club
Fenland Clarion Cycling Club
Gosport Clarion Cycling Club
Heanor Clarion Cycling Club
Hereford Clarion Cycling Club
Ironbridge Clarion Cycling Club
Italian Clarion Cycling Club
Kirkstall Clarion Cycling Club (launching soon)
Manchester Clarion Cycling Club (launching soon)
North Cheshire Clarion Cycling Club (launching soon)
Nottingham Clarion Cycling Club (launching soon)
Private Membership (for anyone who doesn’t have a Clarion Club near them yet!)
Saddleworth Clarion Cycling Club
If you don’t see your local Clarion Cycling Club listed above then please check back soon as online membership is being rolled out to all sections by early 2018
People who are thinking of joining the National Clarion Cycling Club often have a few questions they want to ask us before joining or coming out on one of our rides.
Here we try to answer some of the more popular ones for you. If you have any other questions about the National Clarion Cycling Club or our activities please use the contact us form at the bottom of this page.
- Do I have to race? No, we are quite happy for you to just ride club runs as many members do.
- What is Boots & Spurs? Boots and Spurs is the National Clarion Cycling Magazine published twice yearly and sent to all members Boots & Spurs
- I belong to another cycling club can I join the National Clarion Cycling club as well? Yes we have several members who are 2nd claim Clarion members
- Does the National Clarion Cycling Club organise events? Yes they can be viewed here Events
- Can I join online? Online membership is being rolled out to all National Clarion Sections ready for 2018.
- What are the benefits of joining the National Clarion Cycling Club? National Clarion Membership Benefits
- Is there a Clarion Cycling Club Section near where I live? All Clarion Cycling Clubs can be viewed here Section Map
- I live in Glasgow is there a Clarion Cycling Club near me. Yes, there are two Glasgow Clarion cycling clubs nearby. The first is Coatbridge with members from Airdrie, Coatbridge, Glenboig, Baillieston, Bellshill and Greater Glasgow Coatbridge Clarion CC the 2nd is the West Of Scotland Clarion CC.
- I recently joined when will I receive my membership card? Membership cards are sent out several times a year.
- How do I benefit from the National Clarion Cycling Club discount at Cotswold Outdoors? The Cotswold Outdoor discount code will be printed on your membership card.
- Does the National Clarion Cycling Club Offer Third Party Cycling Insurance? National Clarion Cycling Club offered optional “Clarion Cover” Third Party Cycling Insurance for an additional £12 to all paid up National Clarion members for 2017. For 2018 Clarion Cover Insurance is being offered for free to all paid up National Clarion members as part of the membership package.