- Best Western Mayfield House Hotel
- Crudwell, Malmesbury, SN16 9EW
- Bicisymas vegetarian cafe and bike shop
- 59-63 Walmgate, York, YO1 9TY
- Brixton Cycles Co-Op
- 296 - 298 Brixton Road, Brixton, London, SW9 6AG
- Broomwagon velo cafe
- Bridgegate Centre, Retford, DN22 6AJ
- Clive Powell Mountain Bikes
- Cwmdauddwr Arms, West Stree, Rhayader, Powys, LD6 5AB
- Drop Off café
- 42 Market St, Edenfield, Ramsbottom, BL0 0JN
- Fausto Coffee
- St. Georges Terrace, Roker, Sunderland, SR6 9LX
- Full Monty Cafe
- 207 Brighton Road, Coulsdon, CR5 3EA
- Hartside Top Cafe
- Alston, Cumbria, CA9 3BW
- Hellifield Station Cafe
- Station Road, Hellifield, BD23 4HN
National Clarion members are invited to ask proprietors of their favourite cycle friendly venues to display a National Clarion ‘Cyclists welcome’ sticker. These stickers (double sided) are obtainable free of charge from the National Secretary.
The stickers are mutually beneficial; they help advertise the club, clearly display that a venue welcomes cyclists and provide the proprietors with a free place of advertising on our website.
When visiting a Clarion friendly venue, members are asked to mention that they belong to the National Clarion. When visiting new venues, members are asked to point out to proprietors the advantages of displaying an official sign.