People who are thinking of joining the National Clarion Cycling Club often have a few questions they want to ask us before joining or coming out on one of our rides.
Here we try to answer some of the more popular ones for you. If you have any other questions about the National Clarion Cycling Club or our activities please use the contact us form at the bottom of this page.
- Do I have to race? No, we are quite happy for you to just ride club runs as many members do.
- What is Boots & Spurs? Boots and Spurs is the National Clarion Cycling Magazine published twice yearly and sent to all members Boots & Spurs
- I belong to another cycling club can i join the National Clarion Cycling club as well? Yes we have several members who are 2nd claim Clarion members
- Does the National Clarion Cycling Club organise events? Yes they can be viewed here Events
- Can I join online? Online membership is being rolled out to all National Clarion Sections ready for 2018.
- What are the benefits of joining the National Clarion Cycling Club? National Clarion Membership Benefits
- How much does it cost to join the National Clarion Cycling Club? Membership Costs
- Is there a Clarion Cycling Club Section near where I live? All Clarion Cycling Clubs can be viewed here Section Map
- I live in Glasgow is there a Clarion Cycling Club near me. Yes there are two Glasgow Clarion cycling clubs nearby. The first is Coatbridge with members from Airdrie, Coatbridge, Glenboig, Baillieston, Bellshill and Greater Glasgow Coatbridge Clarion CC the 2nd is the West Of Scotland Clarion CC.
- I recently joined when will I receive my membership card? Membership cards are sent out several times a year.
- How do I benefit from the National Clarion Cycling Club discount at Cotswold Outdoors? The Cotswold Outdoor discount code will be printed on your membership card.
- Does the National Clarion Cycling Club Offer Third Party Cycling Insurance? National Clarion Cycling Club offers optional “Clarion Cover” Third Party Cycling Insurance for an additional £12 to all paid up National Clarion members for 2017. Clarion Cover Insurance runs from 1st January 2017 to 31st December 2017.
- There isn’t a Clarion Section near me, can I create one? If you’re interested in a launching a new Clarion Club please get in touch.
Please use the form below if you’d like to get in touch:-