Saturday 12 June, 6 p.m.
Due to the uncertainty with the COVID situation, and given that it was not possible to hold an Easter meet this year, our conference will be held by Zoom this year – at 6 p.m. on Saturday 12 June. Section secretaries should have received an email from Acting National Secretary Edward Gilder with motions submitted for debate at conference and additional information. More details, including access details for Section delegates, will follow closer to the time.
To help facilitate debate within Sections about the motions, and to aid transparency, the motions are also available to download as PDFs below.
- Proposed preamble to the rules (National Committee)
- Proposed amendment to rule 3.4 (National Committee)
- Proposed amendments to section 5 of the rules (National Committee)
- Proposed amendments to rules 6-9 (National Committee)
- Tuxford motions to Annual Conference
- Explanatory note for Tuxford motion
- Proposed amendment to Tuxford motion (National Committee)
- Proposal by Bury Clarion
You may wish to download the current Constitution and Rules for reference when considering the motions above. In accordance with section 6, motions will be decided by card votes based , with changes to the constitution and rules requiring a two-thirds majority to be carried. Other motions require only a simple majority.
You can also download the standing orders that National Committee have proposed for the conference.