- 9th Jul 2017. 8:00 am - 9:20 pm
200km cycling event starting from Denshaw, Saddleworth. Controls at Settle: Free control Stamp or Receipt and Slaidburn: Stamp from riverside cafe or receipt, plus 3 information controls.
A scenic tour over the Pennines to Settle, return over the Bowland Fells with great views of the Three Peaks and then Pendle Hill.
Denshaw, Buckstones, Luddenden, Stanbury, Laneshaw Bridge, Barnoldswick, Paythorne, Settle, Wray, Slaidburn, Grindleton, Chatburn, Downham, Barley, Fence, Haggate, Worsthorne, Todmorden, Littleborough, Milnrow, Moorcock, Denshaw.
- Distance:200 km in 13h20
- Date:Sunday 9th July 2017
- Time:08:00 to finish by 21:20
- Starting from:Denshaw , Saddleworth
- Fee: £6.00 ( £6.00 when paying via PayPal. )
- Closing date:Entries should arrive at least 2 weeks before the event.